Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dieting and How To Be Anorexic The Truth

If you want to know how to become anorexic you have to find the tips and tricks to making it work. The problem is you are going to cause yourself a lot of physical pain and discomfort if you don't follow a healthy dieting plan for sustained weight loss. This website is not about the tips and tricks of bulimia or anorexia or other eating disorders. This website is dedicated to turning young people away from the desire to manipulate their bodies in order to be "attractive" to others. You are a wonderful creation and because of that you are much more than the outside view of your body. You do not need to starve yourself for some perceived formed that you think will make others like or love you.
I have lived a long time and I finally came to the realization that if you think you need to change yourself in order to be attractive to someone, then that person is not the one for you. When I started researching this subject I couldn't believe how many people want to learn how to become anorexic. It is absolutely mind boggling that young men and women are trying to change their bodies so much that they become sick and in some cases die. About 10% of the people who suffer from this eating disorder are male anorexia victims. Victims because one of the factors of anorexia is that people feel compelled by society to change how they look.
There are a lot of anorexia tips that can be used to decrease your weight to an unhealthy level. The bad thing is that these tactics are very unhealthy for a human body especially a body in its formative growing years. If you purge, like I did when I was younger, you can cause irreversible damage to your stomach, your throat, and your teeth. I now suffer from a faulty illiopeptic valve (the valve between your throat and your stomach) because I forced food back out of my stomach against this valve so many times. I now have almost constant heart burn and will most likely need surgery at some time. And the thing is, I really didn't control my body shape long term.
The only way to affect your shape long term is to die which is the result of many want to be sufferers of anorexia and bulimia. You are worth much more to the world healthy than you are as an emancipated bag of bones. If you are a female I will tell you I have never heard a man say a woman who is all skin and bones is pretty or beautiful. Usually the comment is, what is wrong with her.
If you want to find the right person then stop trying to manipulate how you look by using anorexic tips and tricks. Instead, focus on finding someone who likes you for who you are. There are lots of people out there you just have to look. The first order of business is to like yourself. Believe me, you will not like yourself any better by forcing yourself to an unhealthy weight. I hope you learn to not look for ways on how to be anorexic.

No comments:

Post a Comment